Tuesday 29 May 2012

Searching for my lost creativity...

I’ve lost my inspiration…
No, seriously!
Which is why Creative Artista has been very quiet lately – I’m sorry!
I don’t know if it’s because I’ve stopped going to my jewellery course (don’t worry, I might pick it up in the autumn again) or if it’s because we’ve done so much stuff around the house – painting and decorating, and redoing 2 bathrooms completely.
I want to paint, but everytime I think about it I become really lazy and I just can’t be bothered putting out all the stuff I need and then tidying up after myself. Poor excuses, I know!
Hopefully my creative spirit will come back to me really soon. I do miss being the creative one.
I came across this image somewhere on the internet, and I felt quite inspired by that. The hair is absolutely epic, and I would love to paint something similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As an artist I love hearing people's opinions about my work, so I would be extremely happy if you left a little comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...