Saturday 6 August 2011

Project: Painting a swirly tree on the wall (part 2)

I convinced my MD to lend me the company's projector over a weekend. It sure wasn't easy getting the settings and the size right, but with the help of my dear boyfriend it turned out just great.








Once I had drawn up the tree on the wall with a light pencil, I started painting the outlines of the tree with a tiny brush. It was quite difficult painting clean lines, and it took a lot longer than I thought it would.







After 4 hours I was half way there. Phew!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :)

    Systeryster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!! Look at you with your perfect nails :)

    www.topstyleadvice.com

    ReplyDelete

As an artist I love hearing people's opinions about my work, so I would be extremely happy if you left a little comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...