Sunday 7 August 2011

Project: Painting a swirly tree on the wall (part 3)

The third and last part of my project where the goal was to paint a tree on the wall.
See below how it turned out!

After another 4 hours (so 8 hours in total) my swirly tree was finally finished!
It had been 8 long hours, with back pain and sore eyes, but it was absolutely worth it.
I am really happy with how it turned out.
Here are some closeups of the branches, just to tease you a little bit... :)
I promise you don't have to wait any longer now to see the completed tree. 
I know some of you have had to hear me talk about it for weeks, or even months!
So, my dear friends, have a look, and please let me know what you think of it:


4 comments:

  1. Aw looks great once its all completed. Great work, 8hours is a really good time scale as well so good work! :)

    www.topstyleadvice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great job! ~ Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tree so much! so I made my own version in blue for my daughter's room, but I cannot copy the picture here. I took a lot longer thought! like 15 hours or so.
    Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I would love to see it! Maybe you could send me a photo via email, and I'll feature your tree here on the blog :) fashioninfatuation@gmail.com

      Delete

As an artist I love hearing people's opinions about my work, so I would be extremely happy if you left a little comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...